Thursday, May 22, 2014

Beauty Apps

So I downloaded a few apps, "Beauty Apps," that had high star ratings.  Most beauty apps come out of Korea or Japan and have a really cute interface and menu that are very user friendly.  They allow you to slim your face, make your eyes bigger, nose smaller, boobs bigger. They present it in this innocent almost childish way, with cartoons illustrating how big you can make your boobs look.  It's creepy. 

I decided to edit some pictures of mine to the point where I thought it wasn't attractive anymore.  The pictures on the left are unedited and filterless, some pictures are less flattering than others.  There is a couple where I kinda look like butt, but(t) better than the picture on the right (in my opinion.)  The editing is kinda crappy in some (like #5) and some I spent more time on than others.  In a couple I even enlarged the eyes of Cotton (the rabbit) so that she, too, could be kawaii anime desuuu.  The apps I've used here are LINE Camera and BeautyPlus, I used InstaCollage to juxtapose the pictures.











This is a project I plan to continue doing. Thoughts? Opinions? What do people think of "Beauty Apps"?

No comments:

Post a Comment