Thursday, January 29, 2015

No Fasbuk?!

I'm off Fasbuk, y'all. No I did not block everyone I know. They wanted my real name, I wouldn't give them my real name. So now Fasbuk wont even let me log in to my account to delete or even access all my stuff. Fuck. Fasbuk.

So, there are all these people on the internet that can't contact me! Sorry, everyone. Email me at karabideau@gmail.com or bunni333@gmail.com (I don't use the latter as much as the former anymore.)

I also don't really blog much anymore. Because, it's just self indulgent and when I was 20-21 I liked being self indulgent. I had just stopped living in a homeless shelter and I wanted to prove to myself, and everyone else, that I could have a nice life too. With cute clothes and make up and rabbits. I still have rabbits but I don't feel like I need to prove myself anymore.

If you wanna know what I've been up to, go look at my drawings. I got links on this blog to the different webpages that have various things I do. "My Drawings" is the one I have been adding to the most.

I've changed the URL to this blog to bunnifuckyou.blogspot.com because I wanted just Bunni and they didn't have it and I don't like the sound of "Kimmy Bunni" anymore.

I've also added "My Sounds" link, to a Soundcloud I made for the little audio endeavors I have. I haven't added to it in a while but I'm sure I will in the next few months.

But that's it y'all. I'm not super interested in social media. Hang out with me in real life. We can drink wine.  Oh wait. Okay I AM a little self indulgent. I'll add "My Ego" to the top. That will link to my Instagram where sometimes I post pictures. That is a social media I have, but I'm not great at it so if I don't follow you, it isn't personal.

This isn't like, goodbye though. I mean, I might blog again about something. When I feel like it. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment