Thursday, January 29, 2015

I Did Some Things I Said I'd Do


Keep Thunder, Leopold Stokowski, and Penelope alive. 

 Thunder, Leo, and Penny, are all alive. They even have a new sister. A Bun Called Death. Death is really really cute. 

Get a good paying job. 

I have, and I like it. I'm a webmaster. I'm getting into computer coding. I was a social worker but now I'm a Localvore Superhero. You can see a cartoon of me here.

Do yoga 5 days a week

Perhaps I have not been THAT dedicated to yoga. But most mornings I do yoga, my morning yoga routine is about as long as Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell, so I yoga to that most mornings. I also saw a yoga doctor for a while. 

Blog once a week

BAHAHAHA uh NOPE. In fact I have neglected this blog quite a bit. I just don't feel the need to share boring things about my life to the world as much. (Though I have gotten some complaints from some reader who miss my blog - thanks guys. I miss you too.)

Write 1000 words 5 days a week.

I've put the story on the back burner most of this year. But, I do journal and write poems, songs, etc. I have a bit at the top of this website called "My Words" I need to update that more. Whoops. But yes, I write. 

Maintain a weight of 110-115 pounds.

I got up to like 118 at one point this year but I'm back down to my usual 114 lbs. 

Read 15 book.

Accomplished.

1. Great Expectations 
2. Different Seasons
3. The Year of the Hare
4. The Gum Thief 
5. Être the Cow 
6. Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions 
7. Mistborn
8. The Wisdom of Insecurity
9. Children of the Mind
10. As Simple As Snow
11. Gone Girl
12. Before You Leap: A Frog's-Eye View of Life's Greatest Lessons
13. Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
14. Children's and Household Tales (Grimm's Fairy Tales)
15. The Science Fiction Hall of Fame, Volume One, 1929–1964

Go to Venice. 

I sure haven't. I'm afraid to travel alone, and everyone in my life is too broke to travel with me.

Foster and adopt out 2 rabbits.

Accomplished. I had Scout, who unfortunately died. I rehabilitated a wild baby rabbit, Cotton. And I got Death! 

Polish up my documentary for House Rabbit Network.

Accomplished. You can see it here.

Figure out where I am going to live in June. 

Accomplished. Still living this R!verside Lyfe.

Practice French for 10 minutes everyday.

Nope! It's not so important to me now.

Practice fine art once a week

This one, I have done. I draw, paint, knit, photoshop, etc. 

Make a comic four times a week.

Dystopian Nuclear Holocaust has been lacking this year. But I started a real comic. Sad Sack. It's a slow work in process but I'm proud of it. Expect more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment